Write for us about movie topics
To be considered for submission, please fill out the application form below. Before reaching out to us, make sure to read our guidelines thoroughly.
We are seeking guest writers who have a strong command of the English language. If you are a native speaker, your application will receive priority consideration.
- Provide our readers with practical tips, tools, and valuable strategies.
- Offer advice that can be easily applied in real life.
- Present unique perspectives on over-saturated topics.
- A brief bio (2-3 sentences).
- Links to your Twitter, website, and LinkedIn profiles.
- Your email address.
In order for your content to be published, it must meet the following requirements:
- Submit your post using Google Documents only.
- Articles must be a minimum of 900 words.
- The content must be original and exclusive to our site, without any instances of plagiarism.
- The article should be helpful and informative, and a sense of humor is welcome as long as it is respectful.
- Properly cite any quotes, data, images, or third-party content used.
- Back up each of your points with real and tangible examples.
We appreciate it when guest writers find a way to link back to our previous posts related to the topic they are writing about. However, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Links must be relevant and useful for the reader.
- Links that are deemed spammy, irrelevant, or included in a far-fetched example will be removed. If there are more than three of these types of links, the article will be rejected and the author will not be considered for future guest posts.
- If multiple backlinks are repeated, even if they are relevant, all but one will be removed.
Note: Please do not contact us regarding link-swapping blog posts or sponsored posts.
You can contact us by email: